Falco is a designer and manufacturer of a wide variety of magnetic-based electronic components and assemblies used for power conversion, energy metering, and solar inverters. Falco is a preferred supplier because of its ability to provide effective solutions.
Falco began operations in the USA and Mexico in 1991 and has been manufacturing in China since 1996. In 2005 Falco added an operation in India. In 2008 the Mexican operation was expanded to include metal stamping, molding, and mechanical assemblies.
Falco is an ISO 9001 registered company by UL since 1998.
Falco is a strategic supplier to many of the leading OEMs in the power conversion and metering industries
To provide effective and competitive solutions and service to our customers from the design stage through mass production.
To design magnetic-based electronic components for the power conversion industry.
- Wide product range
- Design capabilities for power conversion and metering
- Product Specification Sheet and First Article report sent with every sample
- Environmental testing capabilities
- ISO 9001 by UL
- Local stocking to support JIT programs
- Manufacturing facilities in Mexico, China, Italy and India
- Merida, Yucatan, Mexico: 10,550 square meter, 650 employees.
- Xiamen, Fujian, China: 15,000 square meter, 1500 employees.
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India: 3,300 square meter, 400 employees.
Calle 23 #311
Ph: +52 (999) 930-0270
USA Ph: +1 (305) 662-7276
Fax: +52 (999) 930-0293
No. 1688 Xinyang North Road
Ph: +86 (592) 310-2555
Fax:+86 (592) 651-8101
LAST UPDATED: Dec, 2010